- Renew Life
- leading manufactures of superior digestive care products and functional foods using 100% organic ingredients. With focus on natural digestive care, they have developed a range of products to cater for easier digestion, detoxification and internal cleansing. In addition to a full line of internal cleansing formulas, new products include intestinal support formulas, daily fibre supplements, digestive enzymes, Omega oils, high potency probotics and natural weight management aides.
- The Berry Company
- a company devoted to clean living and healthy lifestyle choices, The Berry Company blends together exotic berries from North America, Eastern Europe, South America and the Far East, to create a variety of health fruit juices. Acai berry, blueberry, goji berry and pomegranate juices are just a taste of the options available. With no artificial colourings, additives, sweeteners or preservative, the juices are guaranteed to be 100% natural.
- one of the fastest moving brands in the market, PomeGreat have developed a range of products, primarily juices, that contain all the natural goodness of pomegranate. The nutritional value derived from this fruit coupled with the goodness from other berries such as the Aaronia berries, make this an ideal option for those looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Desert Essence
Few things are more beautiful than peace of mind, body, and spirit. Inspired by the nature around us and the lifestyles of those who embrace it, Desert Essence was founded in 1978 to bring the best of nature’s offerings to personal care regimens everywhere. Inspired by the desert and all that it has to offer, we became the first company to market Jojoba Oil. We then went on to introduce Tea Tree Oil to the US market.Since then, we have expanded to include natural and organic beauty care products specifically formulated to improve the lifestyles of today’s most health-conscious consumers. As we discover more natural ingredients, our products will continue to evolve, but our core values remain constant, staying true to you, to our inspiration—the desert—and to the Earth that nourishes us. https://www.desertessence.com/
- Country Life
- an internationally recognized company and market leader in the natural health industry, Country Life are comitted to ensuring leading a healthy lifestyle is an easy option. By offering a deep range of natural supplements and beauty care lines including Gluten free vitamins, mineral supplements, fish oils, speciality products and more, Country Life have been able to cater for those with special dietary requirements be it vegan or vegetarian.
- Doves Farm
- over 35 years of experience in the manufacturing of gluten-free and organic flour, Doves Farm supply a number of health food shops and specialist bakeries. With expertise in the field, the company has expanded into manufacturing of organic and gluten-free biscuits, cereal bars, cookies, breakfast cereals, pasta and baking requisites, reaching out to those health conscious consumers.
- experts in the cereal bar industry, Nakd and Trek bars are made using the wholefood approach so that each bar contains just a handful of fruit, nuts and natural flavour, all blended to give you a delicious, nutritious, guilt free snack that vegans too can enjoy. They also offer a special range of Trek bars which have just a little more protein to give the athlete consumers that extra energy they need. With no added sugar, syrups, dairy, wheat or additives and with minimum processing, you can indulge in a food that's good for both you and the planet.
- Mrs Crimbles
- a company formed more than 34 years ago supplying stores just in the London area, has now grown to offer its products in health food shops, farm stores and in the Free From sections of leading supermarkets in and outside of the UK. More recently, they have become famous for their gluten free range of products which include but not limited to cakes, biscuits, snacks and treats. Home baking mixes and savourey treats are also popular but regardless of being vegetarian, vegan or just health conscious, you are guaranteed to find the perfect goodies at Mrs Crimbles.
- Goody Good Stuff
- takes pride in the fact that it is the only company that has managed to create an all natural gummy candy. Having taken 15 years to develop the only bio gum technology that completely eliminates animal gelatin, artificial colours and flavors, harmful food additives and allergens, you can rest assure all flavors are 100% natural making it suitable for those with specific diet needs. The 8 variety range include unique flavors such as Summer Peaches, Cheery Cherries and Sour Fruit Salad which are all gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, wheat free, soy free and meat free, making it an attractive distraction for vegetarians and vegans alike.
- Stockley Sweets
- traditional sweet manufacturers with history and experience as far back as 1918, Stockley Sweets began by shelving their treats at market stalls and retail stands and have grown to distribute their products to suppliers all over the UK. Famous for their herbal infused Coltsfoot Rock and medicinal sweets, recent additions to their range include a variety of sugar free sweets specifically for those with special diets.
ENZYMEDICA- if you're looking for that one supplement to combat food intolerances, digestive or cardiovascular issues or just provide support for a proper immune function and healthy inflammatory process, then Enzymedica has just the solution! Fifteen years in the industry has earned them the number 1 ranked enzyme selling company and offer the best selling digestive enzyme blend. By using the highest quality plant and plant-based enzymes, their supplements are targeted to help overcome over 25 different health conditions while guaranteed to support your lifestyle.
- UK and Europe's leading brand of powerfoods, Naturya offers a variety of nutrient rich, additive free, single ingredient products focussed on enhancing the diets of the health conscious consumer. With berries, seeds, plants and other ingredients carefully selected from only the most natural rainforests, ponds, pastures and highlands stemming from as far as the Amazon and Andes, each product is 100% organic. Naturya's products have numerous uses and make an excellent ingredient for juices, smoothies, yoghurts, salad dressing and home baking recipies. Examples of products include acai powder, chia seeds, hemp protein powder, Lucuma powder, maca powder and cocoa nibs.
ORGRAN-established by two brothers who wanted to make leading a healthier life an easy option as well as provide a wide array of products to cater for those with specific diets. From pastas to breakfasts to ready made meals, to bread and cakes and snacks, you can be certain you will find a nutritious alternative at Orgran. Being a leading brand manufacturer of gluten free products, Orgran carries a large variety of healthy and tasty options suitable for Vegans and those with food allergies since all products are free of gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast and GMO.
- Meridian Foods
Meridian Foods is a ‘3V Natural Foods’ brand and was founded nearly thirty years ago, originally as a retailer, then a manufacturer, to provide wholesome tasty foods. This principle is as true today as it was when our founder, Andrew Jedwell, produced our first jar of peanut butter. From these humble beginnings, today Meridian Foods produce a huge range of foods to the same high quality and principles. We scour the globe for the finest, most authentic ingredients, to bring the health conscious consumer a range of delicious options that are, Naturally Different ....... Naturally Better. As a responsible company, we are aware of both the quality of our product and our effect on the environment around us. We strive to offer products with great nutritional qualities whilst endeavouring to avoid using additives that effect our health, such as preservatives, and the environment around us, such as Palm oil. Our continually expanding range includes everything from Fruit Spreads, to Olive Oil; Fruit Juice Concentrates to Pasta Sauce. The entire organic range is certified by the Soil Association, which monitors and maintains the standards of organic foods in the UK. All our products are suitable for vegetarians and many are suitable for vegans, diabetics and those suffering from food allergies. We use the maximum in innovation and modern environmentally friendly technology to make all this possible. We source ingredients from around the globe to ensure that our recipes are as authentic as they are healthy and tasty, selling to more than twenty countries across the world and maintaining the position as a leading producer of organic nut and seed butters in the UK.’
- Windmill Organics
are committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone to share and enjoy. Our ethical organic brands, bring you all that’s best in organic grocery products
We are passionate about taste, health and the environment.
We believe food is inspiring; it delights the senses, excites the imagination, brings people together and creates pleasure. At Windmill Organics, we are committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone to share and enjoy. All our products are organic, GMO free, suitable for vegetarians (many are vegan), with no artificial additives.
We ensure 100% traceability, from farm inspections, raw material supplies, right through to the finished product. As a result we can guarantee the supply of consistently high quality foods, ethically produced with respect for the environment, for you to enjoy.
- Bob's Red Mill
- Bob's Red Mill, founded by Bob himself in the 1960s based on his passion of health, began the business as a stone grinding flour mill of nutritional whole grains. Today the company has grown to have its own whole grain store, bakery and restaurant offering a range of healthy foods and treats for the conscious consumer, vegetarians and vegans. Although the company is known for their huge variety of whole grain products, their speciality is in the flours, cereals, oats, granola, grains beans seeds and steel cut oats. The growing number of consumers with specific dietary requirements has led the company to also focus and grow their current 50 product gluten free range which includes oats, flours, cereals and a number of home baking mixes such as brownies, pancakes, cakes and breads.
- Nature's Path
- a family run business, established in 1985 with the sole purpose of providing healthy, great tasting organic breakfast food. By planting their own seeds using the old fashioned compost, Natures Path depend heavily on the nutrients that nature has to offer. In addition to hot and cold cereals, pancake mixes, breads, bars, granola and pastries, you can also find a range of raw ingredients to use in any number of organic recipies. Creating a variety of foods that are USDA certified organic, non GMO project verified and vegetarian, there is bound to be a food that will cater to any one with a special diet be it low sodium, low sugar, vegan, gluten or wheat free or even just whole wheat.